Tuesday, May 28, 2019

WHICH WAS THE STARTING POINT OF PATALIGRAM IN TODAY'S MAP OF PATNA CITY? WHERE WAS THE INITIAL RIVER-FORT OF PATALIGRAM, SITUATED?

FASCINATING STORIES FROM THE PAGES OF HISTORY...

by

Prabuddha Biswas

Story No 1: -

WHICH WAS THE STARTING POINT OF PATALIGRAM IN TODAY'S MAP OF PATNA CITY?

WHERE WAS THE INITIAL RIVER-FORT OF PATALIGRAM, SITUATED?

Please visit: - http://www.forgottenpast.in/ Home/ Topics of Interest / Fascinating stories from the pages of history

Please visit the website: - www.forgottenpast.in

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mr Biswas. I am an Australian, travelling in India at the moment (Nov 2019) and I am interested to find out some information about my family members who resided in Dinapur (Danupur) in 1860s and then again in the 1880s. I have read some articles about you publication on the history of the cantonment and wondered if you might be abke to assist me with some historical context. I am hoping to travel to Patna in the first week of December. My email address is mardie-troth@yahoo.com if you would like to reply.

    ReplyDelete